Announcing incremental release for Azure Stack Technical Preview 1
Today, we’re releasing an update to Azure Stack Technical Preview 1. You can go here to download the bits.
Below are some of the improvements included in this release:
- Faster VM deployment times
- Better performance in VM-related actions such as stop, start, delete
- Incremental stability and reliability improvements to the portal experience
- Updated extensions for Desired State Configuration and Docker (for purposes of Azure alignment)
Please note that there is no in-place upgrade from the Technical Preview 1 bits. You will have to re-deploy the environment to take advantage of these improvements.
As always, check out our technical documentation to guide your deployment efforts.
– The Microsoft Azure Stack Team
Source: Microsoft Azure News