Azure Blockchain as a Service Update #3
Another busy couple of weeks for the Azure Blockchain as a Service program! This week we have seen the C++ Ethereum client and CryptoSwap demo added by ConsenSys as well as the OpenChain implementation by CoinPrism to the staging marketplace. Additionally, four new partners have signed up for BaaS:
- BitPay: The world’s leader in Bitcoin payments, providing Bitcoin payment processing and local currency payouts to over 65,000 businesses worldwide.
- Manifold Technology: Manifold’s Rewards application is built on the patent-pending Manifold Liquidity Platform (MLP). MLP is a powerful, private Blockchain, capable of unprecedented transaction speed and throughput.
- LibraTax: LibraTax is the reporting, accounting, audit, and integration layer for Blockchain technology and digital assets that is built for the future of digitized ownership and trading.
- Emercoin: A leading digital currency and Blockchain platform that focuses on innovative, scalable enterprise services.
C++ Ethereum Stack: Single node private network on Ubuntu.
CryptoSwap Demonstration Video: Watch an Ethereum implementation of a Total Return Swap running on Azure BaaS.
- OpenChain Validator Single Node: Single node for development/test issuing and managing digital assets on the OpenChain platform.
We are looking forward to adding our new partner offerings into the marketplace as we transition into the Azure Portal over the next several weeks. We hope to welcome new partners into the Azure Blockchain Ecosystem soon!
Source: Microsoft Azure News